Thursday, March 29, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Blogs

I suck at blogging.  I've found that I am not so saavy when it comes to taking my random thoughts, writing them down and turning them into a fantastic gateway for witty dialogue.  My ideas and thoughts are usually fleeting and mildly, temporarily penetrating before I have moved on to the next one.


I would love to be different and to be able to capitalize on all the intriguing ideas that pop into my head, but, alas, I can never stay focused long enough.   Thankfully, I am blessed to have come across others who don't suffer from my handicap.  The internet is filled with other bloggers who possess the skills and talent for blogging in ways that I never will, and I've decided to share some of those innovative thinkers with you:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Dragons? Why Now?

Eshe is the first to awaken in my new series, “The Fire Breathing Series”.   Black dragon. Black woman. So, yeah. I thought it...